2018 Merchant and Psychic Fair Registration
All 2018 Magickal Marketplace booths will rent for $95 ($75 for 6′ booths; only four available). We have been informed that the rent for the Masonic Center has been increased by $1000, and the increased cost will be only partially covered by the booth rental increase. To apply for space in the Psychic Fair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange an audition reading. We screen for accuracy, insight, fluency and ethics. Thank you!
About Vending in Our Magickal Marketplace: New Vendors Please Fill Out Our Vendor Info/Contract Form on the Contract page!
- Each vendor booth space includes admission for up to two individuals
- If you have more than two people total per space, please purchase additional admissions
- Let us know if you wish to rent a banquet table or bring your own
- Vendors may choose to bring racks or other setup equipment instead of the banquet table
- Vendors may purchase adjacent spaces
- Space locations are chosen in the order of receipt of your registration
- A copy of our vendor contract is below and in the registration form.
About Being a Reader at Our Psychic Fair:
Our Psychic Fair is in a mystical Masonic Lodge Room on the second floor
We screen each psychic before they can work the Witches’ Ball for accuracy, insight, fluency and ethics
Each psychic will be assigned space for a card table and easel and provided up to three chairs
Let us know if you wish to rent a card table from us
Each psychic space includes admission for one reader
We have room for eight psychics and two spaces for our aura photography
Psychic contract is required, please see registration page.
Banner Ad Space Available
Website banner ads available to anyone, regardless of whether you are vending at the Ball or not
Banner ads will display on all pages, including home and registration.
Located in the Left Sidebar, placed between the navigation menu and the countdown.
All banner ads are 200px wide; cost is $50 or trades available
Files must be 96 DPI (appx) and in .png or .jpg format,
After you submit payment, send your ad and web address to email@example.com
Below is our full contract with you, the vendor. It will also appear on your payment form where we will require you to agree to these terms. Feel free to read it here first and contact us with any questions before beginning the signup process.
2018 Witches’ Ball Information and Contract
Magickal Marketplace Vendors and Psychic Fair Readers
The 26th annual Witches’ Ball will be held on Saturday, October 27, 2018 at the Highlands
Masonic Center, 3550 Federal Blvd, Denver 80211.
All registration is online. No exceptions. Fill out the registration form and pay online.
Your registration is not guaranteed and your space is not assigned until we receive this agreement and your payment and you get final approval from us.
No refunds after you are registered.
2018 online registration is closed.
The producers reserve the right to limit certain types of merchandise and will carefully vet the modalities and practices of psychic readings.
Online Advertising for Your Business is Available
You may purchase a Banner Ad at DenverWitchesBall.com: Anyone may purchase prominent
banner advertising space on the sidebar menu of www.DenverWitchesBall.com.
Your Vendor Space at the Ball
• The Magickal Marketplace is mostly in the Basement of the Masonic Temple, with additional vendor spaces available on the second floor. You may unload at the back (east)
door loading dock or the south door ramp, then bring your merchandise downstairs or
upstairs. There is an elevator at the south entrance. It’s old and slow, but it works.
• The psychics are in the South Lodge Room on the second floor. It will be easiest for the
psychics to load and unload at the south door.
• Vendor space will be assigned on a first come, first served basis, as registrations are
received. Please indicate any mobility impairment or similar disability so that we can
position you close to a door.
• The cost to vend or read is $100 per table space, based on an 8ft banquet table space for vendors, or space for a card table and 3 chairs for the psychics. Double booths are $200. A limited number of smaller 6’ booths are available for $75 in the Magickal Marketplace (not the Psychic Fair). Pay $5 more to rent a table from us.
• As space is limited, build your display up, not out. Get creative! Merchants may use
tables, shelves and/or clothing racks totaling 8ft instead. Do not tape or affix anything to
the walls. Free-standing backdrops for the vendors OK.
• If your merchandise or display does not fit on your table, or take up a similar-sized
replacement space, you will be required to remove it.
• Vendor spaces include admission for up to 2 people to vend (including yourself) for each
space. If there are 3 or more people total per space then you must purchase additional admission tickets and chairs
• Psychics do not require sales personnel. Anyone you bring needs to pay admission.
Setup, Sales, and Breakdown Times
• Your vending or reading hours are from 6PM to 11:30PM.
• Vendor setup is from 3:30PM to 6PM. All setup must be completed by 6PM. Psychics
do not need to arrive before 5PM, or even a little later.
• Breakdown from 11:30PM to 1AM
• Please keep noise down after midnight (during the midnight ritual).
• We appreciate you packing up as quickly as possible at the end of the evening. We must
be completely out by 1:30AM. If you are planning to attend the midnight ritual, pack up
as much as you can beforehand, as we cannot guarantee the safety of your unattended products.
• If all merchandise and personal possessions are not out of the building by 1:30AM you
will be charged an extra $50 per hour, to help offset extra staffing expense. If necessary,
you may finish packing your vehicle in the back parking lot after the doors are locked.
Parking and Loading/Unloading
You may park in the back (north) end of the parking lot behind the Temple and load and unload
through the back or south doors. Please carpool, if possible. Do not block the back loading dock
as other vendors, staff and kitchen will need to use it. This back entrance will not be used by the
general public, only by merchants and staff. Please do not have anyone use the back door unless
they have first been through registration at the front door and received their wristband.
Checking In When You Arrive
Please check in at the Info Booth near the south door when you first arrive. Here you will be
checked off the Merchant and Psychic list and given your wristband. Please wait in line at the
Info Table, south door, elevator or loading dock so that set up may proceed in an orderly fashion.
Your wristband will get you in and out of the Ball all night. Please flash it at the doorkeeper each time you arrive.
Please help us promote the Witches’ Ball so that YOU have maximum traffic by your booth! We
have thousands of promo postcards which we are asking all our vendors and volunteers to help
distribute to their contacts, customers, and membership groups. Please send info to your email
lists and post online to Facebook, Twitter, etc. Co-op advertising is a win/win strategy!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the Number of Witches’ Ball postcards you can distribute.
LEGAL: I understand that The Witches’ Ball will go on, rain or shine, unless there is a blizzard
that closes down Denver on that date (determined by the closing of Denver International Airport,
or by the issuing of a weather emergency warning), or similar natural disaster.
I understand that I (or my designated representative or employee) will be entirely
responsible for transporting any merchandise or equipment from our vehicle(s) to our space at
the beginning of the setup period and back again at the end of the evening.
I understand that the action of transporting merchandise or equipment may hold an
inherent risk of injury. I shall hold Producer Mohr Enterprises and its agents and volunteers free
from any blame or penalty if any of us are injured while performing these tasks.
I similarly understand that the actions of setting up our space, selling to the public,
communicating to the public, breaking down our display, and any other actions associated with
the performance of our duties at the Witches’ Ball, may hold inherent risks of injury. I hold Mohr
Enterprises and its agents free from blame or penalty for any injury suffered in our performance
I will be solely responsible for totaling and disbursing any sales taxes due to the proper
City of Denver and State of Colorado collecting authorities.
I understand that Mohr Enterprises and its agents cannot be held responsible for theft or
damage occurring on or off the grounds of the Highlands Masonic Center.
I understand that the site of the Witches’ Ball — the building and grounds — are owned
and maintained by the Highlands Masonic Temple Association and not by Mohr Enterprises or
Chris or Karen Mohr, who have rented the facility in good faith of its safety and repair. If I suffer
any injury caused by oversight or negligence of safety, or negligence of the maintenance or
repair of this facility, I will hold Mohr Enterprises, its agents, and producers Chris and Karen
Mohr free from blame and penalty.
Mohr Enterprises, 6226 West Jefferson Avenue, Denver, CO 80235.
Questions? Contact Chris or Karen Mohr