2020 Witches’ Ball Information and Contract
Magickal Marketplace Vendors and Psychic Fair Readers
New Vendors Please fill out Form Below!
The 29th annual Witches’ Ball will be held on Saturday, October 24, 2020 at the Highlands
Masonic Center, 3550 Federal Blvd, Denver 80211. Please read the following information, initial
where necessary, and sign at the bottom. The form must be completed and mailed to the address
below or completed, signed and sent electronically. We need to receive your registration and
payment either by the early registration deadline (September 4th for returning vendors/readers),
or the final registration deadline of October 12th (for new vendors/readers). If you do not receive
a reply within a week of your registration, please contact us.
Early Priority Registration for Returning Vendors or Psychics
• Available until September 3, 2019 (email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.)
• All registration is online. No exceptions. Fill out the registration form and pay online.
Your registration is not guaranteed and your space is not assigned until the signed
contract has been received by email or snail mail. Deadline for early registration is
• No refunds after you are registered.
Regular Registration for New Vendors or Psychics
• Available now through October 24th, 2019, or until we fill up
• Any vendor (including new vendors and returning vendors who missed early priority registration) may register if space remains and categories of merchants aren’t over-represented. The producers reserve the right to limit certain types of merchandise and will carefully vet the modalities and practices of psychic readings.
Online Advertising for Your Business is Available
1) Purchase a Banner Ad at DenverWitchesBall.com: Anyone may purchase prominent
banner advertising space on the sidebar menu of www.DenverWitchesBall.com.
Your Vendor Space at the Ball
• The Magickal Marketplace is mostly in the Basement of the Masonic Temple, and there may be
additional vendor spaces available on the second floor. You may unload at the back (east)
door loading dock or the south door ramp, then bring your merchandise downstairs or
upstairs. There is an elevator at the south entrance. It’s old and slow, but it works.
• The psychics are in the South Lodge Room on the second floor. It will be easiest for the
psychics to load and unload at the south door.
• Vendor space will be assigned on a first come, first served basis, as registrations are
received. Please indicate any mobility impairment or similar disability so that we can
position you close to a door.
• The cost to vend or read is $75 per table space, based on a 8ft banquet table space in
a 10ft wide by 6ft deep space for vendors, or space for a card table and easel for the
psychics. Pay $5 more to rent a table from us.
• As space is limited, build your display up, not out. Get creative! Merchants may use
tables, shelves and/or clothing racks totaling 8ft instead. Do not tape or affix anything to
the walls. Free-standing backdrops for the vendors OK.
• If your merchandise or display does not fit on your table, or take up a similar-sized
replacement space, you will be asked to remove it.
• Vendor spaces include admission for up to 2 people to vend (including yourself) for each
space. If there are 3 or more people total per space then you must purchase additional chairs
• Psychics do not require sales personnel. Anyone you bring needs to pay.
Setup, Sales, and Breakdown Times
• Your vending or reading hours are from 6PM to 11:30PM.
• Vendor setup is from 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM. All setup must be completed by 5:45 PM. Psychics
do not need to arrive before 5PM, or even a little later.
• Breakdown from 11:30PM to 1AM
• Please keep noise down after midnight (during the midnight ritual).
• We appreciate you packing up as quickly as possible at the end of the evening. We must
be completely out by 1:30AM. If you are planning to attend the midnight ritual, pack up
as much as you can beforehand, as we cannot guarantee the safety of your unattended products.
• If all merchandise and personal possessions are not out of the building by 1:30AM you
will be charged an extra $50 per hour, to help offset extra staffing expense. If necessary,
you may finish packing your vehicle in the back parking lot after the doors are locked.
Parking and Loading/Unloading
You may park in the back (north) end of the parking lot behind the Temple and load and unload
through the back or south doors. Please carpool, if possible. Do not block the back loading dock
as other vendors, staff and kitchen will need to use it. This back entrance will not be used by the
general public, only by merchants and staff. Please do not have anyone use the back door unless
they have first been through registration at the front door and received their wristband.
Checking In When You Arrive
Please check in at the Info Booth near the south door when you first arrive. Here you will be
checked off the Merchant and Psychic list and given your wristband. Please wait in line at the
Info Table, south door, elevator or loading dock so that set up may proceed in an orderly fashion.
Your wristband will get you in and out of the Ball all night. Please flash it at the doorkeeper each time you arrive.
Please help us promote the Witches’ Ball so that YOU have maximum traffic by your booth! We
have thousands of promo postcards which we are asking all our vendors and volunteers to help
distribute to their contacts, customers, and membership groups. Please send info to your email
lists and post online to Facebook, Twitter, etc. Co-op advertising is a win/win strategy!
_______ Number of Witches’ Ball postcards I can distribute
_____ Contact me, I need postcards ____ I already have postcards to share
Please initial the following Items to indicate your understanding and agreement:
_____ I have read all the above information and conditions and agree to abide by all guidelines
and rules outlined above on all pages.
______I understand that The Witches’ Ball will go on, rain or shine, unless there is a blizzard
that closes down Denver on that date (determined by the closing of Denver International Airport,
or by the issuing of a weather emergency warning), or similar natural disaster.
______I understand that I (or my designated representative or employee) will be entirely
responsible for transporting any merchandise or equipment from our vehicle(s) to our space at
the beginning of the setup period and back again at the end of the evening.
______ I understand that the action of transporting merchandise or equipment may hold an
inherent risk of injury. I shall hold Producer Mohr Enterprises and its agents and volunteers free
from any blame or penalty if any of us are injured while performing these tasks.
______ I similarly understand that the actions of setting up our space, selling to the public,
communicating to the public, breaking down our display, and any other actions associated with
the performance of our duties at the Witches’ Ball, may hold inherent risks of injury. I hold Mohr
Enterprises and its agents free from blame or penalty for any injury suffered in our performance
______ I will be solely responsible for totaling and disbursing any sales taxes due to the proper
City of Denver and State of Colorado collecting authorities.
______ I understand that Mohr Enterprises and its agents cannot be held responsible for theft or
damage occurring on or off the grounds of the Highlands Masonic Center.
______ I understand that the site of the Witches’ Ball — the building and grounds — are owned
and maintained by the Highlands Masonic Temple Association and not by Mohr Enterprises or
Chris or Karen Mohr, who have rented the facility in good faith of its safety and repair. If I suffer
any injury caused by oversight or negligence of safety, or negligence of the maintenance or
repair of this facility, I will hold Mohr Enterprises, its agents, and producers Chris and Karen
Mohr free from blame and penalty.
Email ALL pages of the original completed contract to email@example.com or mail to:
Please make a copy to keep for yourself.
Mohr Enterprises, 6226 West Jefferson Avenue, Denver, CO 80235.
Questions? Contact Chris or Karen Mohr